When it comes to finding the best Louisiana Fishing guides, you want to make sure you’re working with someone who knows the area like the back of their hand. Not only will they be able to take you to the best spots, but they’ll also be able to provide you with all the information you need to make the most of your trip.
What makes a fishing trip successful?
It’s not just about the fishing. You also need to consider the surroundings, the weather, and your accommodations. That’s why it’s important to work with a guide who knows the area well. They’ll be able to steer you in the right direction and make sure your trip is as enjoyable as possible.
If you’re looking for a Louisiana Fishing guide, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- First, you want to make sure the guide is experienced. You don’t want to end up working with someone who’s new to the area and doesn’t know what they’re doing.
- Second, you want to make sure your guide is familiar with the local area you’ll be fishing in. They should know all the best spots and how to get there.
- Third, you want to make sure the guide is reliable and is credible. You don’t want to end up stranded in the middle of nowhere because your guide didn’t show up on time.
Now you know what to look for before booking your Louisiana fishing trip, see why Louisiana Backwater Charters is the best Louisiana Fishing Guide in 2022:
- Your happiness and enjoyment are why we do what we do! Having fun and catching fish is what it’s all about! Simply check out our Google Reviews and you’ll see why we believe we’re the #1 Louisiana Fishing Guide around!
- Experience – Captain Brian Hanchey has been fishing the backwaters of South Louisiana for over 20 years. He knows the area like the back of his hand and he’ll make sure you have a great time!
- Flexibility – We understand that not everyone is an experienced fisherman. That’s why we offer both half-day and full-day trips. This way, you can choose what’s best for you and your group.
- Accommodations – We know that when you’re planning a fishing trip, accommodations are important. That’s why we have a lodge that can accommodate up to 6 people. This way, you can relax and enjoy your trip without having to worry about where you’re going to stay.
When choosing a Louisiana fishing guide, it’s important to consider experience, familiarity with the local area, and reliability. Louisiana Backwater Charters offers all of this and more. With Captain Brian Hanchey at the helm, you can be sure that your trip will be one you won’t forget. Experienced and knowledgeable, Captain Brian will take you to the best spots in the area and help you catch fish all day long!
What type of fish will we on our fishing trip in Calcasieu Lake?
When fishing in Calcasieu Lake, you can expect to catch a variety of fish, including redfish, drum, bass, speckled trout, and flounder. No matter what your experience level is, Captain Brian will work with you to make sure you have a great time fishing and catching fish!
What type of Louisiana Fishing Trip Packages do Louisiana Backwater Charters offer?
We offer a variety of Louisiana Fishing Trip Packages to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a half-day trip or a full-day trip, we have something for everyone!
What is the cost of a Louisiana Fishing Trip?
The cost of your Louisiana fishing trip packages will vary depending on the package you choose. For example, our half-day trips start at $600 and our full-day trips start at $1200.
When is the best time to go fishing in Louisiana?
The best time to go fishing in Louisiana depends on what type of fish you’re hoping to catch. For example, if you’re hoping to catch redfish, the best time to go fishing is from October to February. If you’re hoping to catch bass, the best time to go fishing is from March to May. For more information on the best time to go fishing in Louisiana, please give us a call! We would be happy to help you plan your trip!
When planning a Louisiana fishing trip, it’s important to consider the time of year. Each season offers its own unique set of challenges and opportunities when it comes to fishing. For example, redfish are most commonly caught during the fall months, while the bass is most commonly caught during the spring months.
If you’re looking for a truly unforgettable experience, look no further than Louisiana Backwater Charters. With over 20 years of experience fishing in the backwaters of Louisiana.
To book your fishing trip today, give us a call at 337-660-6594 or visit our fishing trip packages page at www.louisianabackwatercharters.com/book-trip. We look forward to hearing from you soon!